need early front spit bumper

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: need early front spit bumper
From: "Pete Ryner" <pryner@interfold.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:57:15 -0700
Help,
Just bought a '66 spit, although titled as a '67 that needs a front bumper
and overriders.  The bumper is totally missing.  The overriders were
installed upside down with a bolt through the entire overrider.  May be cost
effective to have the overriders redone, but I still need a bumper.  Can't
believe the cost of a new one and can't afford than much.  Anyone have a
serviceable one to sell at a reasonable price to get me by for a couple of
years?  I know, asking a lot, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  Please contact me
off list.

Thanks in advance
Pete