Re: Was Soft-Top Retainer - now luggage rack

To: "Will Slater" <slaterw@bluffton.edu>, "'Rick Gregory'"
Subject: Re: Was Soft-Top Retainer - now luggage rack
From: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:26:37 -0500
Will,
        I too have noticed water "in" my deck lid,I removed the small rubber
bumpers at the rear corners so it can drain easier. I have never had a
luggage rack,I think the water runs into the channel around the deck lid and
splashes into the holes underneath,it will just sit there until it finds
it's way out. I have heard of people drilling holes in the lower edge of the
decklid to let the water out.

                                                             Bob Harris