Re: TTN Team Membership Drive Underway

To: "Terry Thompson" <firespiter@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TTN Team Membership Drive Underway
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 17:42:22 -0800
Uh, I apologize to everyone who is NOT a member of the Totally Triumph Network
who received a copy of the letter distributed by me for the members of that
resource ONLY.  Why Brad Richardson chose to redistribute that to other lists
is beyond me and not something that I am at all comfortable with or endorse.
He has since apologized and said that he doesn't know how it happened...

I would appreciate it if the discussion regarding this topic be remanded back
to the TTN where it belongs.  Again, my apologies for the intrusion to this
list, NASS and wherever else it was inadvertnently distributed.

Jeff