Bad News, may have to sell the Spit allready

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bad News, may have to sell the Spit allready
From: "John and Chris" <peacox1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:18:19 -0400
With all that is going on recently, my wife has been contemplating staying
home with my daughter and quiting her job.  Our daughter is almost 3 yrs old
and started daycare recently.  My mother passed away last winter, and she
was our baby sitter til then.

To make a long story short, my daughter has been sick at least 2 days a week
since she started daycare around 6 months ago.  My call in days are gone, my
wife's are gone and we just cannot take any more time off.

My wife is currently a school teacher and makes a substantial contribution
to our lifestyle.  So if she is no longer working, and it looks like it is
inevitable, we have to shave some expenses.  The Spit being first on the
list right beside the boat.

So if anyone might be interested in a decent looking, reletively rust free
76 Spitfire that needs a small amount of carb work/adjustment or
replacement, I would probably sell it for around $1500.  I am in Central
Florida.

Thanks
John