'70 mk3 for sale

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: '70 mk3 for sale
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:31:41 -0400
I'm trying to get rid of my 70 mk3.  I pulled the interior and motor out of
it.  The car was in an accident a couple of years ago and the bonnet was
crushed on one side.  There are a couple of dents in the rear valence etc.  If
anyone is interested in pictures drop me an email and I will send you some.
Be forewarned that I have about 30 pictures at about 30kB apiece so if you are
on a dial up you will have a few minute download.  The tub, frame are in good
shape.  It has high back seats (broke frames but high back).  Good motor,
tranny, etc.  It would be a great car to have for parts.  I have a very rusty
bonnet that I was going to use with what is left of the one I have to make
another.  The car was originally royal blue and so has the blue rear interior
panel etc. in great shape.  I have been asked if I will part out the car, but
I would rather get rid of the whole car.  I need the garage space.