RE: Self evaluation

To: "'Jason'" <jjcon2@yahoo.com>, Laura.G@141.com
Subject: RE: Self evaluation
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:01:20 -0400
Jason, you have got to be kidding me.  what you speak of is isolationism, if
you think that works go read a history book.  If you think American foriegn
policy sucks, read my previous posting.  And if you think giving in to a
pansied-assed suggestion that if we were kinder to everyone this wouldn't
happen, you have lost connection with reality.  We are not our own enemy.
Realize that over 30,000 probably people died on Tuesday.  That exceeds our
previous most bloody day of 22,000 at Anteitam in 1863.  And is almost half
the number of Americans killed in the whole Vietnam war.

Everyone has a beef with someone, that does not justify anything, nor does
it lead me to beleive that I should resolve the problem that causes them to
be disenfranchised.  These people will hate and kill someone, even they are
not killing themselves they will find someone.  If it wasn't us, they would
have someone else on their list.  Today, it just happens to be America.

Patrick Bowen