Re: PDWA and most desired unobtainable part

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PDWA and most desired unobtainable part
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 09:08:35 +0100
In article <LAW2-F146BZTW5k1Ed200003881@hotmail.com>, George Parker
<ygpz4re@hotmail.com> writes
>Can someone send me a link to the procedures for recentering the PDWA?  I
>have them somewhere, but just can't put my hands on them, so....
>
>My most desired yet unobtainable part??  As silly as it may sound, it's the
>little clip that bolts to the side of the tub just behind the doors and you
>clip your seat belt tongue into it when the belt is not in use.  Can't seem
>to find them anywhere.

No, they are somewhat scarce, aren't they?   I'd forgotten about my hunt
for those when I sent in my entry for the most desirable unobtainable
part.   Anyway, the good news is that the Spitfire Graveyard has a
bucket full of them, and wherever you are in the world, the postage is
not going to be horrific.

The Spitfire Graveyard
Arch 33, Sussex Street
Sheffield, England
Tel. +44-(0)114-270 0886 or +44-(0)114-268 2071

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"