Taps and Dies

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Taps and Dies
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:46:24 +0100
In article <3B84B840.C84C955A@cam.ac.uk>, T. .R. Dafforn
<td214@cam.ac.uk> writes

>    PS Mike when I get a free weekend we should meet up again

I'd be delighted.   Before we do, can you tell me again the name of that
shop in Cambridge that sells UNF tap and die sets?   How much did you
pay for yours?   TRGB don't sell them, Rimmer Bros. don't sell them,
none of the usual (commercial) suspects sell them, and Moss want GBP65 +
VAT for a set...

I'm thinking I might do better in a Cambridge ironmongers, or maybe even
by importing from the States!

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"