Re: Highway driving

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Highway driving
From: "Mike Ross" <MIKEROSS@Prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:20:07 -0400
I too am able to keep up with traffic, but hate to drive next to semi
truck trailers.  Every time a drive over a bridge or expansion repair
joint in the highway my Spit jumps and therefore by the end of the
drive my knuckles are white.  But it is exciting.

Mike Ross   http://pages.prodigy.net/mikeross/
'66 Spitfire
'70 GT6
'68 Spitfire (body for GT6 convertible project)
'69 GT6 (for project)