RE: Highway driving

To: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Highway driving
From: Chuck Pedretti <chuckp@magenic.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:00:39 -0500
My wifes car is by no means a daily driver, but I took it to work a couple
times on the highway.  The fastest I got going was about 75 MPH.  It seemed
fine as long as the road was smooth.  Any little bump though made it feel
like the car was going to leave the road.  The thing that really bothered me
on the highway was the size of the car.  I live in MN, and it seems like 90%
of the vehicles here are fullsized Pickups or Sport Utes.

Chuck Pedretti
Senior Consultant, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
Magenic Technologies

http://www.magenic.com - Magenic Technologies website