Re: Re: Re: Basically worthless message, but I feel better!

To: "Daniel L Parrott" <parrotthead01@home.com>, <BrYarboro@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Basically worthless message, but I feel better!
From: "~^ richard bonilla ~^" <richard@bonilla.com (just say no to spam
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 08:51:59 -0700
oh yea...been there...done that...

:-o

took the 79 spit out last summer...

http://www.richard.bonilla.com/spitfire.htm

up through boulder, over the rocky mtn park hwy, down
through grand lake (highest continuous highway in the us @
aprox 12.5k feet) and back down to the interstate, to denver...

great drive! great weather!...forgot the sunscreen...was reminded
all week at work!...with pain and pealing.....live and learn!

richard / colorado

l@@k > please remove the (just say no to spam !)
text in order to activate my e mail address, thanx