Re:Classic Car Restoration factory and parts in China!!

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re:Classic Car Restoration factory and parts in China!!
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:07:25 -0600
Jeff, You really came down hard on poor(???) Dayton!!
I'm very glad that you did, I will not purchase anything made
in China. And the thought of using one of their parts on my
Spitfire, he has to be dreaming or on something!!!
A year or more ago I ordered a part only to find upon it's
arrival that it was made in China, it was returned that day
for full refund!! I was going to bring up the "Human rights"
issue, but note you covered that in your follow-up note.
Enough, that's my two cents.  Bill