RE: Suspension Help needed

To: "d t gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>,
Subject: RE: Suspension Help needed
From: "Mike Nelson" <mnelson@tconl.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 09:46:54 -0600
I would be interested in what you discover.  Is the back end coming around
during throttle off cornering .. that will happen, and then becomes a
driving technique to be mastered.  I did read on one guys website that had
adjustable Spax, that he goes full soft in the back for autocross... so
maybe the KYB's are TOO stiff ... especially since you identify the problem
started after replacing the rear shocks.

Also, and others like Joe will have to jump in here.. but if you make the
front al lthe more stiffer.. that will also affect the rear.

Mike Nelson