Re: Spitfire 1500 tools

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire 1500 tools
From: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:03:41 +0100
At 17:57 23-2-2001 +0000, Michael Hargreave Mawson wrote:

>If you think the ones you've seen on the list are hilarious, you should
>see the ones that came by private e-mail!   I am compiling a complete
>list of all responses, and will post a summary here in a day or so.

I look forward to it.

>You carry a set of feelers?   What on earth for?

Duh.... I don't know, really. I set the valves once a year and I guess I'm
too lazy to look for the feelers; I just always have them with me.

>And is that a bottle opener, bottom left? That I can empathise with!

Is it? No it isn't. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but now that you mention
it, I'll put one in there. It's an excellent idea!

[snippage]
>You wait until you see a picture of my boot!

Go on then! ;-)

Cheers,

--
Eric Kieboom - The Netherlands