Re: Aluminum radiators

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aluminum radiators
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 05:53:05 -0800 (PST)
I'm probably just being predjudiced due to the thought
of putting some German built piece of engineering into
my British vehicle. Plastic would probably make the
unit quite light, and I think (but not sure) that my
friend had a Jeep with a plastic radiator top and
bottom.

I guess if you're going to put a Japanese
engine/drivetrain (Ro-spit) into a Spitfire, you don't
really have that racist/manufacturist(?) attitude.

It's bad enough that I have bastardized my car with a
GM alternator and an Italian made steering wheel
(Grant), not to mention an American driver!

The cooling system is a bit far off anyhow. I need to
deal with the engine first. I just want to make sure I
have all my ducks in a row.

-Terry