Re: Rod bearings

To: sos@kymtnnet.org, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rod bearings
From: A666K@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:09:31 EST
Larry,
As per fellow listers advice I got a comp prep manual, and in it states "Even
though the bearings are quite a bit wider then stock, they only need
chamfering to fit."
I hope this helps, I plan on doings this mod myself so please if anyone else
has done this let us all know.
Let me know how it works out,
Good Luck,
Avi
In a message dated 2/10/01 10:45:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,