GT6+

To: bauguesh@abcs.com
Subject: GT6+
From: J Constantino <jjcon2@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:55:37 -0800 (PST)
snip

"He
said it is a 68 GT6+, but I am not sure. The body does
have GT6+
insignia on it, but the commission number looks like
it is a GT6 Mk1.
The number is KC8667L. I thought I could see 66 on the
ID tag, but the
area around it had worn away. The car does have
Rotoflex couplings on
it.
Any thoughts?"

MkII/ + start at KC50001

The number you listed only has 4 digits, so I'd say it
is a MKI.  Easy way to ID the tub: Does it have chrome
vents behind the rear 1/4 windows?  No vents, no Plus.

It should have high back seats too.  And rocker
switches, not toggle switches on the dash.

It is possible the rotoflexes were retrofitted after
mfg??  They made about 12000 MKIs, so I don't think it
was an early production change, yours about 2/3 of the
way through the production run.

Jason
GT6+