Re: parts catalog quality

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <mnelson@tconl.com>
Subject: Re: parts catalog quality
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:40:52 -0500
Based on my admittedly limited Spitfire parts ordering:

Vicky Brit
Expensive
Absolutely lousy tech support
Quality ranged from ok to horrible

The Roadster Factory
Beware of backorders!  Always ask if each part is in stock.
Quality was fine on all the parts and hardware I've gotten from them.

Rimmers
Pricy
Of the several times I've ordered from them, I've never received the parts.
Tech support and customer service are pretty bad.

Spitbits
Very good prices
Excellent quality

Gazing into my crystal ball, I see myself ordering more parts from Spitbits in
the future.

>>> "Mike Nelson" <mnelson@tconl.com> 01/26 2:02 PM >>>

...I don't intend to slander any of the companies, but would appreciate if some
of the more seasoned owners would email me with their preferences and
reasons why...