RE: BL Ads

To: SPIT mail list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BL Ads
From: Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:26:16 -0700
Phillip,
  I can't seem to download them, there are a lot of plug-in errors.  I can
put them on my site, no passwords, no plug-ins, etc.  You can email them to
mikew@turbopower.com (my server is in-house, so large attachments are OK)
and I'll put them up as soon as I get them.

Mike Welch
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
mikew@turbopower.com
http://home.turbopower.com/~mikew