Re: BL Ads

To: Philip Warburton <cplimey@home.com>,
Subject: Re: BL Ads
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:19:42 -0500
I must be frank:  I started doing the registration process for
freediskspace.com,
but their system requires so much personal information and has so many annoying
pop-up ads, that I am unwilling to do it.  I get enough spam and junk mail as
it is.

I hope you can find a better place to host the files.  How big are they?

Doug Braun
'72 Spit