Re: Powder coating question

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powder coating question
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:03:57 -0800 (PST)
Barry,
I've seen pix of results of clearcoat PC in other
lists, they looked excellent!
But I have not tried it myself.
I'll bet there's a lot of info and experience
accumulated on the net by now.
I believe that the PC material is thick enough that
curing 'remelts', but does not cause mixing of layers.

Carter Shore