Re: I'm back, little LBC content

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: I'm back, little LBC content
From: flinters <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:25:43 -0800 (PST)
Amazing how the world can have so many related things to our Spitfires.

First off, I'm certainly glad you're back amongst the living!  I'd hate to
see your wife putting up a "PARTS ONLY" posting on this list for ya!

So you got a rebuilt pump.  Did you have a core exchange or did they
rebuild the original in the chassis?  Did they refill you with A, B, O, or
Dot 4?

It's well known that no auto repair will be successful until you have
sacrificed blood to the automotive deities.  With as much blood as you
shed, your Spitfire should run for years trouble free (yeah, right.).

Take care of yourself.  You must stay healthy at all costs.  It's no fun
to be home in bed when the sun is shining on a 75F day calling to you and
your LBC.

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *