RE: Color of Exhaust Manifold

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Color of Exhaust Manifold
From: "Tep735" <Tep735@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:04:58 -0500
The color of the block is black, the color of the valve cover is orange, and
the color of the intake is silver (a Weber DGV carb) I am interested in a
metallic color for the exhaust manifold so it would be a similar color of
the intake. The paint I plan on getting can withstand 1200 degrees
Fairenhight.