Re: Color of Exhaust Manifold

To: Tep735 <Tep735@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Color of Exhaust Manifold
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:14:43 -0700
Frank,
Regardless of what color you paint it, the manifold will end up being a rusty
metal color before long anyway.  If you can get some
paint that is designed to withstand the heat of a blast furnace without burning
off, go for it.  Otherwise don't bother.

And no, babreque grill paint won't stay on either.  Ask me how I know!

Joe