Re: Bronte Creek

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Bronte Creek
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:43:18 -0400
While I didn't get the time to see a lot of the show I did see most of the
Spits. I think the total between the two classes was something like 50 cars.

About the BRG, I say p-ss on the purists and go with what you like the best
because you are the one that sees it the most. You will never find my red in a
Triumph (or BL) paint chart and I really like it.

The Stags were really nice and some of them drove a fair distance. Just remember
that us Spit people call the Stags just larger version Spitfires.

I was talking to one of the Stag owners on Saturday evening and he said on a
trip to the UK, he attended a Stag show with 450 of them. To get 12 of them in
North America together in one spot but 450 is a little mind boggling. He then
went on to talk about differences between the cars and colors and that was when
he lost me. I think that is when the corn was ready to eat. Off I went to chow
down.

Cheers,

Vic W.