Re: Bronte Creek

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Bronte Creek
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:54:03 -0400
You said it well, David. The day was just perfect. My face still glows from the
sun burn of two days (setup and show). All the people in the Toronto Triumph
Club did a great job of pulling off another show, the 17th in succession. And
next year, it should be another great one and I'll be looking forward to it too.

There were so many beautiful cars to oogle and so many great people to talk to.
They came from far and wide, from Detroit (Hi, Sue) and Rochester (Hi, Bob) and
North Bay and on and on.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario