Re: Fw: Men's Perspective

To: PorscheRcr@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Men's Perspective
From: "M.Hesselink" <M.Hesselink@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 16:52:46 +0200
Humour is a very personal thing. It is not up to you to decide wether I have a
a sense of humour or not.
The email I was referring to may or may not have been funny, but it was
certainly a very degrading peace of writing, and I don't want to receive such
mail in my mailbox.
It also indicative for a mentality that has been creeping into this list way to
often lately to my taste, and that I don't want to be associated with anymore.