Re: Fwd: Fw: Men's Perspective

To: spitlist@gte.net, Laura.G@141.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: Men's Perspective
From: "Lyta Byron" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 19:16:50 PDT
This looks like a battle of the sexes brewing here... I thought some of the
men's perspective funny and I also thought most were a true perspective of
men's thoughts on women.
Kristi
PS We cut our hair because we don't have time to properly take care of it
anymore. It is rare for a man to offer to get the tangles out although I
have to admit my hubby helped many a time. Thanks Sweetie!

Personally, I thought it was hilarious!!!

Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.