Re: Oil leak

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil leak
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 22:04:00 +0100
Shame you're as far away as Wales (I'm south coast of England). If you've
noticed my posts (& the replies) lately, it looks like I could be needing an
engine in the not too distant future, trouble is I'll be looking for a 1300
but £80 sounds much better than the prices I've seen, there doesn't happen
to be a spare 1300 going too, does there???

Suzie
'68 Mk III

<snip>