RE: Soft top

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, shall <shall@mail.fastpointcom.com>
Subject: RE: Soft top
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:57:10 -0400
If anyone on the list is in need.  I have a top frame in decent shape I
would be willing to get rid of rather cheap.  I would need wire brushing and
painting - but hey its CHEAP (almost free).

does anyone out there have the bar that goes across the back deck and holds
the back of the convertable top down?

Patrick Bowen