Re: Soft top

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: Soft top
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:10:07 -0700
I just bought a '70 Robbins Mk3 top.  If there's a frame in that box, then
they win an award for packaging!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!