RE: Keys...

To: "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Keys...
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 07:18:02 -0500
Stephen,

A much quicker (and easier) option than ordering a blank is to have your
local hardware store use a blank for a Mazda.  Cole key number MZ15.  That's
what's on my key chain right now!

If they don't have this blank (they should), search the archives.  I seem to
remember, about two years ago, this coming up and there were several
different blanks that would work.

Bill