Keys...

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Keys...
From: "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 23:06:35 -0400
Hello all-
  Had a wonderful weekend driving the Spitfire all over creation with
absolutely no problems whatsover (except that I had to put her
way!!!). One thing I would like to do, however, is have another key
made for my ignition. I still have the ORIGINAL key and won't like to
hold on to that one.. Any ideas where I can get an original blank or
something close? I've tried local hardware stores and locksmiths, but
they've been no luck. It's a '70 Mk 3. The key number begins with  FS.

Thanks!

Steve Hall