Re: Virus warning - Thanks

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Virus warning - Thanks
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 18:39:09 -0500
Got the Company I work for. One of our employees opened it and had his
email
looking up our lotus notes address books. We shut down all our servers
and
hunted for it PC to PC. Some of our programmers analyzed it to see what
it
would attack. Good thing it didn't look for .CPP files, Our company
writes
software. It could have wasted all our code.
What a wasted day.

Pat