Re: gas prices - YIKES!

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: gas prices - YIKES!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:11:15 -0800
If I were paying $1.51 -I wouldn't complain! But, I'm paying over $2.00! And
I'm on a fixed income and still have to make a health insurance
payment-which takes a big chunk of my income. Maybe when the U.S. has
unviversal health care and I don't have that payment to make too, I won;t
complain!

Let's not even go into the condition of the roads-which is part of what the
tax on gas is supposed to go to-and there's only 2 places with worse
roads-Detroit and New Orleans. I'm starting to go out of my way to go home
because the road I live on is so bad!

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!