Re: Dead for a second

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Dead for a second
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:46:26 -0600
All
    I have a pertronix installed.  Everyone says its electrical. I think I need
to find the infamous Resistor wire that goes to the coil. Remove it and use an
external resistor or better yet a pertonix coil that runs at 12v instead of 6.

Looks like I'll have to go from point A to point B, checking every wire and
connection. The car did sit for 4 years before I got it.  I've added the
pertronix. Disassembled and lubed up the distributor. Of course cap, rotor,
wires and plugs.

It'll take a little time, but I'll get 'er.

Thanks everyone for pointing me in the same direction.

THnx
Pat