RE: Spitfire Facts & Figures

To: "'Suzie'" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>, Spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire Facts & Figures
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:51:14 -0500
Well, whoever wrote the article sure didn't do their homework.
They claim that the US based 1500 start at FM28001? Bzzzzzt.
Wrong. Now maybe for 1975 when BL introduced the 1500 to the
rest of the world. But I know that the 1500s started at FM1.

It sounds like you might as well ignore this listing.

Doug Mitchell
mailto:dmitchel@ismi.net
mailto:dmitchel@ford.com
'73 Spitfire 1500 FM 4879U