Re: Fire extinguishers

To: "Brad Kahler" <bkahler@jacads.com>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fire extinguishers
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:47:19 -0500
The problem with HALON (since I have my Fire Marshall hat on) is that once
it gets to 750 degrees Fh it becomes extremely poisonous and if you are a
tree hugger it destroys the atmosphere.  However, since I believe it would
take a very good fire to heat it up to that point (in which my arse would be
long gone anyhow) I am not too worried, and since I don't march in
Greenpeace parades that one doesn't bother me either.  I think I will just
stick with CO2 though.

Patrick Bowen
Just call me Fire Marshall Bill