Re: Gearbox - DONE!

To: "MikeC" <mikech@sprynet.com>, <SpitfiresRule@aol.com>, <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: Gearbox - DONE!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:42:27 -0800
I love the I-15- last May, Nigel, Mr. GT6 and I had a lovely ride through
Rancho Santa Fe and Lake Hughes and then a shoot up the 15 to the
76-gorgeous day, traffic almost non-existent. Though we did make a wrong
exit and wound up in the midst of a swarm of bees! With top down! Mr. GT6
yelled-step on it! (There wasn't any cross traffic) and I did-back onto the
15 for a rather uneventful, but very pleasent trip to the estancia at San
Antonio de Pala.

Do any of you souther, southern Californians know that little road that goes
from Fallbrook to Murrietta? (The De Luz-Murrietta road) It's a great
driving road for LBCs-all twisting and deserted-though it does turn to dirt
before you reach Murrietta and I am a bit of a coward for Nigel...

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!