Re: Chevy 327 V8-Engined Spitfire

To: spitlist@gte.net, djcarpen@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Chevy 327 V8-Engined Spitfire
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:09:31 PST
Joe:

I have been able to over come the rearend problems by installing a
realitively bullet proof Datsun fully independent rearend.  As for all
aluminum engines I have reasonable access to them.  The big problem is that
many of them are set for front wheel drive.

You can read all the details of my completed project and view pictures in
the next Spitfire publication.  My car will be feature/cover story.

Dayton J. Carpenter, Esq.
President of International Business and Legal Affairs
Foundsoft Science & Technology Group
12 F Office Plaza World Trade Centre Zhejiang
15 Shuguang Road
Hangzhou,  Zhejiang Province  310007
China

Tele:  86-571-795-0135 ext 8011