Re: Chroming roll bars - where?

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Chroming roll bars - where?
From: George May <lugnut111@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:00:27 -0800 (PST)

--- Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com> wrote:

> After seeing photos of Joe Curry's glorious
> Spitfire with that sexy chrome
> roll bar, I've decided that I'd REALLY like to
> have a chrome one for my car
> as well...  I understand you can't find them
> anymore already chromed (and
> besides, I've already got the rollbar), but I'm
> willing to spend the money
> if someone can direct me to a reputable chrome
> company that does good work.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jeff in San Diego

JEFF,
  You might want to pick up a copy of Hemmings
Motor News. There are alot of platers listed and
probably some in your area.  Another source might
be a local streetrod shop or club. Those
streetrodder guys chrome everything so I am sure
they could recommend someone.  Even a
Harley-Davidson shop may be a place to check.
Good Luck,

George
"77 spit looking for a solid frame"