Re: CRASH!-Crazy drivers

To: "Bill Kelly" <bk54@erols.com>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CRASH!-Crazy drivers
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:44:35 -0800
I've driven through Newark, on a bright Friday afternoon, the first day of a
3 day Fourth of July weekend-and the things I saw curled my hair! (And they
were pretty equally divided between Jersey plates and NY plates.) And I
don't scare easily.

My family is from upstate, but I've never been back since!

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!