Re: sensible driving

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sensible driving
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:27:54 -0800
Too true.

My grammie always goes on and on about me getting killed in the Spitfire-(I
guess she confuses me for my idiot cousins who've wrecked more cars by the
time they're 22 than I've woned on my life! Ok, I exagerate-but not by much!
And fortunately, they've only been Hondas and Acuras.)

Then again, she's somewhat agoraphobic...so, I consider the source!)

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!