Re: Sensible advice please

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: Sensible advice please
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:15:01 -0800
One thing about driving the spit on the freeway, the visibility (with top
down) is fantastic!

I wish that we could use the car pool lane-like motorcycles do.

All in all, I feel a bit safer driving on the freeway than on city
streets-too many close calls! People speeding down a busy street and not
paying attention to traffic on cross streets and going in and out of
driveways. Then there's the poeple in SUVs and trucks who pull halfway into
the street-like they can't see to make that right hand turn. (There's a
women down the street from me who does this with her Pontiac-scary!) Stuff
like that.

I always make sure when I'm driving-freeway or town- that I have an escape
plan if anything goes wrong. (I think, "I can put down there...")

My last spit wasn't in first class condition, but I went everywhere-usually
up to L.A.-to Hollywood a couple of weekends a month to see my
sister-ahhh...Mulholland in a Spit! Glad to say, I never had to tow it home
from there!

I think a lot depends on ones sense of adventure and ability to deal with
set backs and break downs. I do pretty well. But, my ex would kill himself!
He doesn't take Spitfire stress well!

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!