RE: Sensible advice please

To: "'Laura Gharazeddine'" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: RE: Sensible advice please
From: "Milotay, Mark ISTA:EX" <Mark.Milotay@gems5.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:44:08 -0800
Speaking of sensible advice, I am right now considering the option
of buying a second car to augment the Spitfire. I am looking for
something that has more seats and storage. Right now I am divided
between a Volvo 240 & a Jeep YJ. I've owned a couple of Volvo's and
loved them. Has anyone on the list owned a YJ & what are your impression
of them on comfort, parts/repair price, reliability and stuff like that.

Thanks,

Mark