Re: Frozen bolt. GOT IT

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re: Frozen bolt. GOT IT
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:29:54 -0800
Thanks, Graham.  I ended up squirting some more Silkroil in there, giving
the bolt head a few taps with a hammer, then letting it set overnight.  I
did the same thing again this morning -- twice -- about an hour apart.  Then
I gave 'er another go.  I heard the rust crunching and giving way.  A few
minutes later, the bold was out.  Yippee!  I now have a working three point
shoulder harness.  Oh Joy!

Best wishes,

Jeff