Re: HEADERS - nope

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: Re: HEADERS - nope
From: "James Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:23:05 -0500
Mike, It is even better that way.  Anyone who has them will most likely tell
you that SS is no material to make headers out of.  It is not a matter of
"will they crack" but rather "when will they crack".  SS is almost certain
to fail over an unfortunately short period of time.  I am sure someone will
say this is not true but experience and several threads on other lists have
convinced me no SS headers.

jim