RE: Dash overlay & first drive

To: "BillG" <wrgingerich@uswest.net>, "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dash overlay & first drive
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:18:29 -0500
I skipped the glue entirely and have the overlay held on by the demister
vents and ashtray retainer.

Mine shipped with a tube of clear RTV, I think. Silicon caulk would work
too.

Gregory W. Smith      http://users.desupernet.com/gsmith/
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)