Re: Killer Squirrels

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Killer Squirrels
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:45:44 -0600
   Many thanks to Fred, Patrick, Bill & Terry for the sage advice.  Wife is
at commisary now with my anti-squirrel shopping list.  I've pulled &
vacuumed all the debris out of the engine compartment, and daylight look-see
reveals coil-wire chewed completely, also underhood-light wires, and w/s
washer tubing.
  My furry friends were considerate enough to attack the coil-wire close to
its entry-point; there's hopefully enough slack to just install the
connector on the slightly shortened wire and re-insert.  The light-wires are
no-brainers, and the tubing will require only a quick trick to
TrackAuto/PepBoys.
   Thanks again.  We've hopefully saved another Spit from rodent attack.

Ree Gurley in Silver Spring, MD  -  78 Spit - FM73070U O