Re: More Questions

To: "Ken C" <kenwc@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: More Questions
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:57:49 -0600
As Graham said... level the jets with the bridge, then back-off the jet
nut... 12 flats is generally recommended. The throttle screws are usually
1-1/2 turns in from when they first move the throttle shaft.
Remember, however, to separate the carbs, by that I mean undo the
connecting linkage so that they are being adjusted independently. Do to one
what you do to the other until you get close to an idle speed, then
individually fiddle with them to synchronize them.
        Piece of cake  ;-)
Peter C
---